A Vision for the Future of
Sonoma Developmental Center
- We believe that Sonoma Developmental Center must continue providing the highest quality healthcare services and a humanistic, caring and supportive environment for its residents and the developmentally disabled community in the Sate of California.
- We believe SDC should become a center of excellence in research and education by developing partnerships with educational institutions, healthcare providers and community groups involved in the treatment of and providing services to the developmentally disabled community in the State of California.
- We believe SDC should develop out patient clinics and public private partnerships with organizations providing needed community services that will generate revenues for the center and provide employment opportunities in our community.
- We believe SDC is an ecological, environmental and historical treasure that should be protected and preserved for the residents and the community and should become an example of an environmentally and ecologically sensitive organization.
- We believe SDC can be the Northern California high quality, creative and specialized center for the treatment and support of the developmentally disabled community.
- We believe SDC has tremendous potential resources that can be utilized to generate revenues for its programs, including attracting iconic California commercial ventures appropriate to the unique environment and location of the SDC campus.
We ask you and your organization to endorse and support our vision and help it become a reality. Click on the link below to add your name.